senior placement            senior placement            senior placement

Watch an Example of my Seminar Below


Click here to watch a short video on Veteran’s Benefits

Are you a War-Time Veteran or Widow of War Time Veteran?

There are Financial Benefits available for War Time Veteran and Widow of War Time Veteran to help defray the cost for senior placementAssisted Living Facilities, Board and Care Homes, and In-Home Care. There is a non-service connection pension cal Aid and Attendance Pension Plan. This was established in 1954 under Section 38 USC to assist qualified veterans and their surviving spouses.


In accordance with 38 USC and 38 CFR, paragraph 14.629, no individual may assist claimants in the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims for VA Benefits as an agent or attorney unless he or she has been accredited by VA. Check the following website to ensure the person taking your private and financial information is accredited.


senior placementAdvanced Wellness Geriatric Care Management (AWGCM) and a VA Accredited Claim Agent (#27203) is providing a service to the community for assistance to veterans and surviving widows of War Veterans. We provide a comprehensive seminar to educate families on this benefit. It’s a FREE Seminar. Click Here and register for the next one. This seminar will provide information on all public benefits. We will help with all the paperwork and current claim forms available from the Veterans (VA) Benefit Pension Program. We are available to assist you in filing a claim with the VA after you attend Family Training. THIS SERVICE IS FREE.


Stop individuals that claim they are volunteers. There isn’t a category on the above website for volunteers. Many website profess they can assist with the claim for the benefit. So, the question is, if you have questions or issues will this individual that’s a volunteer be able to assist you?

senior placement

You can report violators to US Department of Veteran Affair, VA Inspector General Hotline at (800) 488-8244. You can also FAX to (202) 495-5861. Mailing address is 810 Vermont Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20420.

Current Maximum VA Monthly Benefit Amounts

Two Veterans/ Spouses: $2,903 per month / $34,837 annually

Married Veteran: $2,169 per month / $26,036 annually

Single Veterans: $1,830 per month / $21,962 annually

Widow: $1,176 per month / $14,113 annually


 What are the qualification?


The Veteran Must:

  • Be aged 65+ or Unemployable
  • Be Honorably Discharged having 90 days or more of active duty service with at least one of those days during a period of War. This does not mean they needed to be in War Country.
  • Have Cost of Care that is 5% greater than their fixed income.
  • Eligible Veterans must show active duty service for a minimal 90 days during a time in which the US was involved during a declared conflict (from 1980 forward the veteran needs to serve 2 years active duty). You must need assistance with activity of daily living (ADLs) (bathing, eating, dressing, hygiene, transferring, and medication management). Your doctor will provide a report that you need assistance with at least of two ADLs.

Widow of the Veteran must be married to the Veteran at the time of the death of the Veteran.


 War Time Servicesenior placement

  • World War II – Dec 7, 1941 – Dec 31, 1946
  • Korea War – Jun 27, 1950 – Jan 31, 1955
  • Vietnam – Aug 5, 1964 – May 7, 1975
  • Persian Gulf – Aug 2, 1990 – To Be Determine

Documents Required

  • Copy of Discharge Certificate or DD Form 214 – If you don’t have this document we can help obtaining it. Don’t pay someone to get this form.
  • Copy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
  • Copy of Death Certificate (if applicable)
  • Physician Report



The pension program is a needs-based program. Pension is based on yearly income. This information is reviewed during the seminar. Each person has a different number and what the care cost is. If you are told you need annuities or other products then you are in front of the wrong person. You don’t need these products to qualify.



Claim could take between 3-8 months depending on the category the claimant. Single Veteran will take less time than the Widow of a War Time Veteran. So you will need to be able to sustain the care cost for the claimant till the benefit arrives. The benefit is retroactive to the first of the month following the submission of the application. Example: Application submitted on May 17th the start date is June 1. If I take several months to go through the process then you multiply the benefit by the number of months and this should be the first check. Family will receive letters from VA as to where they are in the process. If you have VA Accredited Claims Agent, you should forward all information you received. They will advise the next step. Don’t try to do this alone. If you decide to not heed this advice, remember you will need to correct all issues.



map-iconLocated in Roseville, Ca, just outside of Sacramento, we assist veterans and their spouses in the following communities: Sacramento County, Placer County, Yolo County, El Dorado County, Sutter County, Nevada County and Yuba County.senior placement

However, if you live anywhere in Northern California, call us to discuss possibilities.

For more information contact Helen Justice at